Saturday, November 8, 2008

A NEW BEGINNING...

Well this happens to be my 1st post .  A thoroughly new venture into this field of "internet writing". Until now i have written hither & thither , on the last pages of my notebook     (a writing resurgence when ears repel the highly energetic but highly boring words erupting untrammelled from "THE LECTURER'S" larynx). 
    AHEM, as you can see , i started writing to save my skin during class hours.. I am sure each one of us have our own unique ways of doing that , but mine was unique in  ways more than one..Not only writing kept me interested , but also gave me "immense popularity" ( the one thing every introvert craves for...).

So once the BORING classes got over, my articles were feverishly read , by one and all , and then, a heap of praises (especially from the ladies, who were already floored by my good looks ) would overwhelm me.. The feelings were no less than those of Aravind Adiga's , when he strutted on stage to hold the literary world's most coveted prize                         "THE MAN BOOKER". 



There you go, just an example of how absorbing i can be.. and now if i say that everything tat u read above was trash , and a perfect example of on-the-spot creation of distorted facts, one might feel let down.. !!

Well not everything i wrote was incorrect.. The fact that i  started writing in class is as true as birth & death, but the "immense popularity" part of my narration was a bit too stretched...jus a little BIT..!!!!

So before the ladies in my class could actually lay their hands upon what i wrote and could pile up the much expected         " heap of praise" for me , the villian ( LECTURER in our story) realized that it was time to act..

As i kept oscillating between my thoughts to enable my "writing" garner as much "PRAISE" as possible, i felt a shadow of a tall object  preventing light from falling on my "masterpiece".. 
The shadow grew darker and darker.

 As i turned around in anger , i saw another angry man, (very angry)...who came slilently from behind only to catch me red-handed , absorbed in  "EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITY".

It was him... the "LECTURER"..and going by the anger that he carried on his face, i can now deduce it was nothing compared to the anger he had inside..!!!!!!
The esteemed professor looked straight into my eyes , like a carnivore staring at its prey. 
After a brief period of "STARE" , he grinned..like the VILLIAN of a hindi movie,  who grins in triumph of overpowering an already defenceless, poor village girl on the banks of a local river where she had gone for a BATH....

Well the remaining story is too painful to recount and so in a nutshell i would like to tell you that just what AAMIR KHAN would not have preferred in his movie "TAARE ZAMEEN PE" to happen , unfortunately happened in my life, .... 
                          
  " A GENIUS WAS FORCED TO CURB HIS NATURAL SKILL "..

AAHHHH... but a writer is a writer... what if he was stopped from writing in his notebooks.. there is a magical invention that quenches any type of thirst : "THE INTERNET"...

AND HERE I AM.. A 'BLOGGER' FROM TODAY....


 


               

                                    


9 comments:

abhishek said...

sahi be.. lage raho... let it flow.. will be waitin for more ..:)

esha said...

great wrk..i jus loved it..had no clue bout dis hidden talent f urs!!

Unknown said...

Nice work... keep it up!!

Nirav Sinha said...

At first a very warm welcome to the world of digital writing.. that was a pretty refreshing start for a blog with some fitting (ahem ahem!!) graphical narration.. congratulations for managing to bring some humor into perspective too.. let it keep coming from the THINKING MAN

P.S: Pray for me so I shall also rise like you to be able to break my jinx of "non-humor" writing and it better be before being labeled the "wooden blogger"

Unknown said...

hey!!!! truely unexpected ..lets c wat more u gonna write!!!

navendu said...

arre ye churaya hua bolg hai...this was mine...!!!

Unknown said...

yeh navendu bahut bada chor hai. any way you don't worry.Its really a masterpiece. Keep Writing

aakash sinha said...

@ dexterczar(anshuji)..
thanks.. at least some one has read my article without jealousy!!!

akhil said...

mast hai .. let it come man ,,
sounds terrific..continue the good work..////